Look forward to the tallest and fastest ride in Djurs Sommerland.
Tigeren is a thrill ride, that will be ready when the park opens in May, for the 2019 season.
Tigeren is Denmark's biggest - and one of Europe's tallest Gyro Swings - and the tallest and fastest ride in Djurs Sommerland.
The new ride will be part of the new theme area Wild Asia together with DrageKongen - Europe's fastest and longest Family Suspended Coaster from 2017 and this years 2 new rides for all the family - Jungle Rally og Safaribussen.
Facts about Tigeren:
- Rotating gondola swings 45 metres up in the air.
- Maximum speed: 100 km/hour.
- G-force: More than 4,5 G.
- A feeling of weightlessness
- Expected height restrictions: Min. 125 cm.
- Capacity per ride: 40 persons
- Capacity per hour: Approx. 900 persons.
- Duration of ride: Approx. 2 minutes
Follow Djurs Sommerland