|Admission 0-2 years||Free||Free|
|Day ticket 3-64 years||265||285|
|Day ticket over 65 years*||230||250|
|Two-day ticket 3-64 years**||415||435|
|Two-day ticket over 65 years*/**||340||360|
|Season pass 3-64 years||650||650|
|Season pass over 65 years*||500||499|
|Groups 20-99 people**||245||265|
*Min. 65 years. Identification must be presented upon request.
**Two-day ticket applies to two consecutive days.
***Min. 20 people who are paying together. The more there are, the cheaper it is.
Nurseries and primary schools
- DKK 185 on weekdays in the period 27/4-29/6 and 13/8-19/10
- Primary schools: 1 free teacher/parent per 10 paying students.
- Nurseries: 1 free manager per 5 paying children.
- Other days at normal price for 1 to 19 people.
- Other days at group price for a min. 20 people.
- Disabled guests pay the normal admission price.
- Guests with a disability may bring a companion for free upon presentation of a foreign, officially issued companion card for disabled persons.
- Read Djurs Sommerland's disability policy.