|Admission 0-2 years*||Free||Free|
|Day ticket 3-64 years||275||295|
|Day ticket over 65 years**||240||260|
|Two-day ticket 3-64 years***||425||445|
|Two-day ticket over 65 years**/***||355||375|
|Season pass 3-64 years||625||675||675|
|Season pass over 65 years**||475||525||525|
|Groups 20-99 people****||255||275|
* Children aged 0-2. Identification must be presented upon request.
** Min. 65 years. Identification must be presented upon request.
*** Two-day ticket applies to two consecutive days.
**** Min. 20 people who are paying together. The more there are, the cheaper it is.
Nurseries and primary schools
- DKK 195 on weekdays in the period 4/5-28/6 and 12/8-20/10 - see opening hours
- Primary schools: 1 free teacher/parent per 10 paying students.
- Nurseries: 1 free manager per 5 paying children.
- Other days at normal price for 1 to 19 people.
- Other days at group price for a min. 20 people.
- Disabled guests pay the normal admission price.
- Guests with a disability may bring a companion for free upon presentation of a foreign, officially issued companion card for disabled persons.
- Read Djurs Sommerland's disability policy.